PHILLIP INFANTOLINO, M.D., FACC BIO
Dr. Phillip Infantolino completed his Cardiology and Internal Medicine Training at Columbia University School of Public Health. He received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He has been in practice for more than 20 years and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Chief of Cardiology Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center (1980 – 2015)
- Clinical Professor of Medicine, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital (1972-1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Languages Spoken: Fluent in English