OCEAN HEART GROUP VEIN CENTER
The Ocean Heart Group Vein Center specializes in minimizing spider and varicose veins found in your legs. More than 25 million Americans suffer from uncomfortable and unsightly spider and varicose veins.
We offer our patients two types of treatment options for their spider and varicose veins.
- Non-Surgical Laser Procedure and
Both of these treatments are performed on-site at our Ocean Heart Group Office.
Spider Veins are clusters of tiny superficial blood vessels that develop close to the surface of the skin. Varicose Veins are large, raised, swollen blood vessels that twist and turn and can be seen through the skin. Our Ocean Heart Group team of Interventional Cardiologists will determine the best treatment option for your spider and varicose veins.
There are multiple reasons for treating varicose and spider veins:
- Cosmetic Purposes
- To improve the appearance of varicose and spider veins
- Vascular Disease Prevention
- To improve symptoms including: Aching, Swelling, Burning, and Night Cramps in the legs
- To reduce your risk for permanent leg swelling
- To reduce your risk of Venous Disease – results from the valves inside your veins becoming faulty which increases your risk for Venous Ulcers
- To reduce your risk of Venous Ulcers which can become infected with bacteria
- To reduce your risk for Thrombophlebitis, a painful blood clot with inflammation of the vein formed from an untreated varicose vein
- To minimize risk of Thrombophlebitis resulting in a Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
We offer a comprehensive examination and consultation to discuss our Laser Procedure and Sclerotherapy Treatments. Please call us today to schedule an appointment!
Ocean Heart Group is proud to be accredited by the Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology Commissions