JONATHAN G. TARDOS, M.D., FACC BIO
Dr. Jonathan G. Tardos completed his Cardiology Training at Stony Brook University Medical Center and his Cardiac Electrophysiology Training at Rhode Island Hospital, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He received his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY. He specializes in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Diagnostic Cardiology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine of Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine of Cardiovascular Medicine
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology