We welcome you as a new patient
Please Bring the following items to Your First Consultation Appointment:
Completed New Patient Forms
- Download our New Patient Forms – Click Here for Download Version
- Please remember to bring your completed New Patient Forms to your first appointment if you do not submit them via our on-line system!
List of your current medications (including name, dose, and frequency of use) or the bottles themselves, as well as a list of any medication and general allergies
List of your health care providers (including name, address, telephone number, and condition being followed)
List of your past health history, including:
- Any surgical procedures (with approximate dates)
- Major prior or ongoing illnesses/health issues
- Major tests, especially if performed within the last year
List of family health history including parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, uncles, and children. We are especially interested in:
- Relatives that have been diagnosed with heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, or aneurysm
- If relatives are deceased, what was their cause of death?
Any recent lab results you may have as well as any other test results from the past year
List of questions you have about your condition
The following are advised:
- Continue your medications as usual unless instructed otherwise by your physician
- Wear or bring comfortable, loose-fitting clothing as you may be asked to remove your shirt or change into a patient gown
- Do not wear one-piece outfits or panty hose
Plan to be in our office for one to two hours
During your consultation, our OHG Cardiologist will request a thorough personal history from you, and conduct a physical examination. Depending on the findings of your tests and medical history, a Personalized Health Care Plan will be established with appropriate tests and follow-up.